Sunday 15 June 2014

NEW BUYS: THE DOC SHOP


For those of you who have me on instagram '@toria_adkins' you would have seen my post yesterday about these incredible bargains I picked up at The Doc Shop - Factory Outlet. This little shop is my idea of  heaven: Dr Marten shoes, sandals, clothes and accessories galore, and for ridiculously cheap prices! It's located in Wollaston, and they stock items that are end of line stock or not fit for proper sales in stores or concessions, but when you look closely there isn't anything that is wrong to be honest. Sandals sell for £20, shoes £25 and boots £30 (majority of the time, with some exceptions) and all of the clothes are reduced prices too!

Here are the bargains I picked up:

Agness Deyn for Dr Martens check skirt - £5

Agyness Deyn for Dr Martens eyeball A-line Dress - £20 (was £90!!!)

Dr Martens Tara Sandals - £20

It's crazy to think that if I went to an actual store this would have cost over £200 and I managed to get it all for £45 - less than the dress alone would have cost! It is so worth taking a trip if your a Dr martens fanatic like me because the money that you will save for items that aren't even faulty to the eye at all.

What do you think? Have I convinced you to take a visit to The Doc Shop?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x