Monday 16 February 2015

OOTD: OH VIVIENNE!

Hat: Topshop | Coat: Primark | Jumper: Primark | Jeans: Topshop | Trainers: Schuh | Bag: Vivienne Westwood @ Harrods | Lipstick: Lasting Finish By Kate Moss (shade 110)

So I was able to take my new Vivienne Westwood for an outing today for the first time since buying it! Strutting down the road like one sassy chick I was haha! Thought id capture my look as I quite liked this one today. It was also the first time wearing my Adidas Superstars, I love how casual they are when finishing off a look.
I was surprised how warm it was outside today considering it was February, hence why I opted for a fluffy jumper and a thinner coat - it was a good idea until it started tipping it down and my fluffy jumper didn't feel so cosy! Didn't get up to much today, just popped to uni and then have been geeking it up, catching up on uni work.

How was everyones valentines weekend? Get up too much?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x