Saturday 14 March 2015

FOB

Hat: Topshop | Coat: H&M | Band Tee: Fall Out Boy Tour '14 | Jeans: Topshop | Dr Martens: The Doc Shop | Lipstick: ESP - Illamasqua

Didn't really get up to much yesterday, walked into town for a mooch around and a Krispy Kreme, so I thought I would get a few snaps taken before I popped out to show you all what I wore. The weather's getting warmer but its still not warm enough to go out in only one layer, but this fur jacket that I recently picked up in H&M (£39.99) is perfect for these types of days to keep the chilly winds away!

I thought Id get out my docs as I have been neglecting them lately, although they gave me almighty blisters that I am now struggling with! Karma I suppose aha! 

What have you been wearing to help transition from winter to spring?

Also, before I go! I have recently started contributing to SANT Magazine as a new writer. Check out their website and my latest post for them here!

Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x