Tuesday 3 March 2015

WISHLIST #2



I've had such a busy week, what with University deadlines, work and just general errands and what not. I think I prefer it that way, don't you? Keeping busy all the time,  never a dull moment aye! I've got a few exciting plans coming up on this blog and in other areas of my life which I can't wait to share with you all but you will have to wait a bit longer to find out, so check back if you want to be nosey!

As per usual there have been a few bits and bobs that I'm lusting over and forever wishing I had the money to buy. I'm really interested in learning about cultures world wide and visiting new places each year on my holidays so I thought this little travel guide might be quite useful! Ive always had a special place in my heart for Dr Martens - hence the name of this blog - and my love for chunky, ugly shoes is forever growing so these booties would be a perfect addition to my collection.

I came across this suede skirt while mooching through Miss Selfridge the other day. its such a cute pieceve always had a special place in my heart for Dr Martens - hence the name of this blog - and my love for chunky, ugly shoes is forever growing so these booties would be a perfect addition to my collection.

The adidas jumper is just a basic buy that Im looking at, just for those comfy days where you can't be bothered but still want to look like you've made some kind of effort. Last but not least, Benefit's new Rollerlash Mascara! I purchased Elle Magazine when they were giving the little tester of this product out as the free gift and fell in love with it, so obviously I want the bigger size.

What have you been loving lately? Anything similar to my wishes?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x